Thinking of You


Here is another card I made using Fox and friends stamp set. I just love turtles, so I had to use that image from the set. It's such a cute stamp set. I had some more creations to share with you, but the batteries for my camera died , and the other set I have are dead, and the third set of batteries, well I couldn't find where in the world they are hiding...so... I leave you with this creation for today, I will be back tomorrow with more.
As well shortly I will post another post for some GRAB BAGS cards, I have accumulated quite few cards and it's time for them to go, so instead on Etsy I am putting them here first.
So check back again in few minutes.

As well you can find the new Occasions Mini and SAB catalogs on the far right sidebar. The items from them will be available on January 5th.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card.


Supplies:
stamps: Fox and Friends, Tiny Teeny wishes, A to Z
ink: old olive, chocolate chip, creamy caramel for sponging
paper: whisper white, bashful blue, old olive, chocolate chip, sweet pea dsp
other: top note die, lots of tags sizzlits, rhinestones (not SU!), chocolate chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, stamp a ma jig, cosmetic sponges

Comments