Sweet Pea FUN scrapbook page



This is post #2 for today, so scroll down for the first post. It's a card using Vintage Vogue stamp set.

Here is a scrapbook page I made tonight. I like how the flowers came out :) I used the new XL Fancy FLower punch to punch the flowers out of sweet pea dsp.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.



supplies:
stamps :Jane's Alphabet
ink: rose red
paper: kraft, sweet pea dsp, rose red, old olive, pumpkin pie
other: flower brads, pumpkin pie corduroy buttons, 1" circle punch, XL Fancy Flower punch, Scallop trim border punch, white gel pen, paper piercing tool, rich regals brads

Comments

Priscilla said…
Oh my goodness this is a fun and pretty scrapbook page. I love it! Will definitely have to CASE it. :o)

~*Priscilla Aguilar*~
http://faeriedreamsandpaperwishes.blogspot.com
Tammy Mendiola said…
Ilina - What a great page! I love it! I've seen you use this alphabet on pages before and I wonder - how do you cut the letters out so perfectly? Do you use paper snips or a craft knife?
Carla said…
Your work is spectacular! Thanks for posting in group, I've enjoyed visiting your blog!
This is REAL cute! Super layout and vibibrant, beautiful colors. Love it.