Orange Whale Wishes


***This is post #2 for today, so scroll down to see the first one***

Here is another card I made today. For this card I used the Occasions Mini Catalog set Fox and friends, as well I used the SAB designer series paper and the new corduroy buttons in pretty in pink from the occasions mini. This is a note card size card. The fron is 5"x3.5".
Scroll down for complete list of supplies :)



Supplies:
stamps: Pun Fun, Fox and Friends
paper: bermuda bay, very vanilla, rose red, good neighbors dsp, pretty in pink
ink: versamark, night of navy, pumpkin pie, rose red
other: pretty in pink corduroy buttons, linen thread, white embossing powder, heat tool, small circle punch(for the waves), crystal effects

Comments

Lynn Pratt said…
I love your water! I used it and linked you, thanks for the inspiration. Here is my post if you want to check it out.
http://stampndesign.blogspot.com/2010/01/turtle-family.html