Simple Medallion


Here is another clean and simple card I made. I cased this one from Dawn McVey, but I made it all SU!
I still have one card to share, I have been working on it for few days, as it wasn't coming out the way I wanted LoL.However the stamp set I was using just retired. I will try to finish it later today and post it.
Don't forget that the SAB started, as well the Occasions mini catalog is now live. There is one more surprise from SU! I will post about it shortly. To shop click HERE



supplies:
stamps: Medallion, Hope Happens
ink: regal rose, chocolate chip
paper:melon mambo, whisper white, pretty in pink
other: two way glue pen, scallop trim border punch, dazzling diamonds glitter, paper piercing tool, white gel pen




Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Ilina,
This card is absolutely yummy looking - I had to read the colors to figure out what they were; I wouldn't have thought that melon on pink with rose trim could look this good....the stitching trim and glitter highlight it wonderfully! I love the medallion stamp....Mary L