More exciting news to share



So I have more exciting news to share with you!

Erika Martin (Stampin' Mama) just started a new and unique scrapbooking community, called Soul Scrappers and she asked me to be part of the Soul Team (design team), of course, I said YES. Head on over to check it out . Click
HERE or on the image below.

Trust me, you want to :) I am really looking forwad designing and diggining deeper.
I always liked journaling about my day, my thoughts, my feelings....and this is just perfect, gives you an opportunity to put all those things in a scrapbook page and let others know. People will have better sense of who you are, who you REALLY are, not hiding behind the camera and scrapbook pages of others. And, NO, it's not selfish scrapping yourself, it gives you a chance to rediscover yourself and leave something of yourself for future generations, so they know who you really are/were.
Ok...now head on over
Soul Scrappers and check it out for yourself


Comments