More Etsy cards - using scraps and reverse applique technique

Valentine's Day Kits
I {heart} hearts purse template and instructions

This is post #3 for today, scroll down for more samples and a new class instructions and tutorial

Here are some more cards I made for my Etsy shop, I used the reverse applique technique and some scraps from the Candy Lane dsp, which is not retired. As well I used some of our new yummy real red satin ribbon.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for these cards.






supplies:
stamps: I {heart} hearts, A Happy Heart, well scripted, Define your life
paper: kraft, candy lane dsp
ink: chocolate chip, real red
other: real red sating ribbon, heart to heart punch, small heart punch, paper piercing tool

Comments

Allison said…
Beautiful! Love the dp with the kraft paper.
Traci said…
Thanks for sharing! This is beautiful!