Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Etsy cards - using scraps and reverse applique technique

Valentine's Day Kits
I {heart} hearts purse template and instructions

This is post #3 for today, scroll down for more samples and a new class instructions and tutorial

Here are some more cards I made for my Etsy shop, I used the reverse applique technique and some scraps from the Candy Lane dsp, which is not retired. As well I used some of our new yummy real red satin ribbon.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for these cards.






supplies:
stamps: I {heart} hearts, A Happy Heart, well scripted, Define your life
paper: kraft, candy lane dsp
ink: chocolate chip, real red
other: real red sating ribbon, heart to heart punch, small heart punch, paper piercing tool

2 comments:

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love the dp with the kraft paper.

Traci said...

Thanks for sharing! This is beautiful!

Places I have been to