Inspired Tuesday Challenge #1



Well, I guess I finally decided to do it. I have been thinking over a year now about doing a challenge on my blog every week, and finally I followed through. LoL.
I decided to do an inspiration challnge, and since it'll be on Tuesdays I called it Inspired Tuesday.
I will try to do a better job with the pics, I mean the editing etc. But here is the first one. This is your insporational piece, you can pick the colors, patterns, whatever you like to take out of the picture.
Leave me a comment with a link to your project (from your blog, gallery etc). On Monday nights I will post snippets of all entries here. I am planning to have as well time to time blog candy as well.
So here ya go, here is the first challenge, it's Etsy inspired. I will post my creation later today.

Comments

RenĂ©e said…
I had fun playing with this inspiration challenge!

Here's my card!

Thanks, Ilina!!!
Joan Robertson said…
I played too. The colors were fun!
I hope to do more of these challenges. Thanks.
http://joansart.wordpress.com/