Inspired Tuesday #2 take 2

Here are two quick cards I made for the Inspired Tuesday Challenge #2. The first one I was inspired by the texture and decided to use some of the retired canvas SU! used to carry about a year ago. I stamped the house, tree and cloud using craft inks :) The second card was inspired by the clothes line :) I really liked it. Hope you'll play along. To post your link go to the challenge post HERE.
Check back in a bit, there will be a surprise :)


supplies:
stamps: Good neighbor, happy moments
paper: kraft, regal rose, good neighbors, bordering blue
ink: craft inks: old olive, chocolate chip, bordering blue, regal rose, bashful blue, classic inks: regal rose
other: scallop trim punch, canvas cuts (retired). regal rose ribbon



supplies:
stamps: I forget the name of the set, but it's not SU!
paper: kraft, white, melon mambo
ink: black, alcohol based markers, whisper white
other: very vanilla ribbon

Comments