I {heart} hearts CASEing Shelli

Valentine's Day Kits
I {heart} hearts purse template and instructions

Post #2 for today, scroll down for the #1

Here is a card I made using I {heart} hearts, this is a case from Shelli. I believe she showed the Hugs note at leadership or regionals. I saw it online. I just turned it into a card.

For each I {hearts} hearts set bought, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the Red Cross to help the people of Haiti.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies used for this card.


Supplies:
stamps: I heart hearts, tiny tags
ink: so saffron, chocolate chip, old olive
paper: so saffron, whisper white, chocolate chip
other: embossing folder Finial Press, rich regals brads, linen thread, trio flower punch, jewlery tag punch

Comments

gorgeous card Ilina! Definitely one for my "To Be Cased" file!
Anonymous said…
This card is BREATH TAKING--I can't stop ohhhing & Ahhhing!
I've printed it out to CASE--sure hope you don't mind!
will post with credit to YOU and Shelli when I do.
Thanks for the wonderful inspiration--BTW--did I say I LOVE it?!
nola
Anonymous said…
Yup, I cased your card--it also works for the SU! Connection CASE challenge! Thanks much for the wonderful inspiration!
Hugs, nola
http://inkonmypaws.blogspot.com