Thursday, January 21, 2010

Build a Bear Coloring Book

Post #4 for today, scroll down to see the rest

Here are some Build-a-Bear coloring books in a tin I made. I made few of those, only one is on the picture and I will be putting them in my Etsy shop in a bit. These were so fun to make and would be perfect as a gift for kids. :) I used Beary best friends and Beary best times stamp sets. As well Bear and Beary Best Essentials and Beary Girl sizix dies and Pawsitively Prints dsp. For the bear I used close to cocoa, chocolate chip, real red and creamy caramel cardstock. :)

1 comment:

  1. absolutely adorable! I made the magnetic bears with outfits in the tin, but this is even better for travel in the car for my granddaughters! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to