And yet more cards with scraps for Etsy

Valentine's Day Kits
I {heart} hearts purse template and instructions

This is post #4 for today, scroll down for more samples and a new class instructions and tutorial

Here is the last batch of cards I made for my Etsy shop. I used pretty much the same supplies like the one in the post bellow. I changed the dsp, I used Loves me (as well retired) dsp, and regal rose grosgrain ribbon instead of real red satin. And the ink used is close to cocoa and regal rose.
I think this is last post for today, as my camera died, I mean the batteries :P

Don't forget to check the new class I {Heart} Hearts purse :)






Comments

Candas said…
Just wondering what the inside looks like. Love the concept! Thanks for sharing!
Candas
Allison said…
Gorgeous. love the colours. I'm wondering too what the inside looks like!
Susie Dillion said…
I too love your work and these cards are interesting. I also would love to see what the inside looks like. Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous said…
These are so pretty. I don't care what the inside looks like! I always have the hardest time with the bow. What's your secret? They always look soooo pretty! Would you share with us? TFS
Ilina Crouse said…
The inside panel is covered as well with kraft cardstock. I will post a picture in a few. Here is tutorial to how I tie my bows
http://ilinacrouse.blogspot.com/2010/01/ribbon-tieing-tutorial.html