Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Abundant Hope and Mojo 121

At first I wasn't impressed much with this set. But yet I decided to get it, mostly because I like watercoloring and thought it's great for it. And tonight I decided to use this set and made this card for this weeks MOJO schallenge (MOJO 121), I just moved the sentiment at the bottom of the card, instead of being up.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card.
All supplies are Stampin' Up! except otherwise noted.

stamps: abundant hope
ink: staz on in jet black, so saffron, apricot appeal, pumpkin pie, certainly celery
paper: shades of spring dsp, shimmery white, certainly celery, so saffron
other: rich regal brads, certainly celery satin ribbon, beautiful wings embosslit, scalop trim and corner punches, oval punch, scallop oval punch


  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the colors, the design, the softness. Love it all!

  2. WOW! Holy cow - this card is GORGEOUS! Everything about it is perfect - colors, paper, art... Fantastic job!!

  3. Just lovely! Great coloring on the main image and the combination of your color choice is beautiful. I wish it was spring!

  4. Beautiful card. You're colouring is fantastic and I love that combination of stamp, dp and ribbon!


Places I have been to