Yet another scrapbook page and more Occassion mini goodies

12 Days of Holiday Sales and Specials on my Instructions

I think I am about to call it a night, I know it's like 10.40pm over here and it's kind of early for me, but I am soooo tired, and I am working tomorrow and on Sunday, and then again next weekend....We have this project that we need to test our equipment before we ship it, which is the last step of the Excitation system design ( electrical power engineering stuff). So, will not be even on my desk the next two weeks, until Dec. 23rd which I am taking off, as we are flying to PA for Xmas. So, the next 10+ days I will spend on the shop floor in a test cell, which looks like those zoo cages, but we have signs that says " KEEP AWAY, high voltage" and others to get in need autorized access. People just hang on the fence and talk to us, and I feel like we are the animals, or many the guinea piggies and playing with very high current that can kill ya in less than a second.
So, as I said I will be working this and next week, so my posts may be sporadic, please bare with me, I will be back in full force once this project is out of the door. I may be stamping here and there to keep my sanity...but I can't promise.
Anyway....here is another scrapbook page I made today, and again I used the new occassions mini goodies. I just love everything in it. I think there are only 2 stamp sets I didn't order from it, but they are on my list for my next order.
I like how this one turned out. Sorry no picture again, too tired to look for them.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies for this scrapbook page







Supplies:
stamps: Jane's Alphabet, Tiny tags (Occassions Mini 2010)
paper: shades of spring dsp(Occassions Mini 2010), orchid opulence, whisper white, so saffron, certainly celery
ink: orchid opulence
other: latte and sherbet buttons, circle scissor plus, silver brads, two-step bird punch(Occassions Mini 2010), jewlery tag punch(Occassions Mini 2010), paper piercing tool, scallop trim corner punch(Occassions Mini 2010), scallop trim border punch ( SAB 2010)



Comments

Tammy Mendiola said…
Just beautiful! I am loving all of the things you're creating from your new goodies. I can't wait until I can get my order placed!
This page is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Great Job!
Lillian