Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanks so Much


Greetings from Loveland, Colorado! It's cold and snowy over here, much different than Georgia.

Here is a card I cased from the SU! site. Well not 100% case but close enough. I made it as a thank you card for our friends who invited us over their place for Thanksgiving, so we are not home alone. I used Autumn Splendor set and Autumn medows designer series paper. As well I used the Sincere Salutations set for the sentiment. The card stock is chocolate chip and really rust










1 comment:

  1. wow, it's gorgeous cards like this that make me wish I'd broken down and gotten that stamp set! I still could, but I'd have to wait so long to use it...:0)

    hope you're keeping warm!
    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...