Monday, December 14, 2009

Still time to make your Christmas cards

12 Days of Holiday Sales and Specials on my Instructions

I keep telling myself that I still have time to make my XMas cards. Having to work 7 days a week ,12 hrs a day thew off my schedule, and now I am finding alternate solution for my XMas cards, which is called simple design, where in one evening I can make at least 5 cards, so I have them in time for Xmas. I was thinking today, and I realized that the card I posted yesterday I can convert it to a Xmas card. I like how it come out, I called it Holiday Mini and Mini Occasions meet :)

Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


Supplies:
stamps: dot,dot,dot (occasions mini 2010), Christmas greetings
paper: Christmas cocoa, very vanilla real red
ink: whisper white craft ink pad
other: real red satin ribbon (Occasions mini), linen thred, button, Scallop trim border (SAB 2010)

3 comments:

  1. Love the elegant simple Christmas card with the DSP, and using the new scallop punch....I am all for simple/easy and as usual, you outdid yourself! Hope to see more simple/easy (?) cards in the future - btw, I have to finish my Christmas cards too! Mary L at mklecuyer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog for awhile and you always have nice work. It is funny because I was just looking at the cover of my paper crafts magazine and thinking how much I like the layout of the card on the cover and then I checked my email and you blog post is here and it is the same layout - I don't know if you planned that or not but it is and I will be using it soon also! Thanks for sharing. And btw I live in Woodstock,GA.
    Monika Davis
    monikastamp.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to