I {heart} hearts love note


Here is a little love note I made using again the new Ocassions Mini calatog goodies. I like the combination of kraft, pretty in pink and real red.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this little note.


Supplies:
stamps: Dot, dot, dot and I {heart} hearts
ink: pretty in pink, real red, creamy caramel (for sponging the border)
paper: pretty in pink, kraft, real red
other: pretties (not SU!), scallop trim border punch (sab 2010), red gingham ribbon



Comments

Very cute...I too love this color combo!
Anonymous said…
Hi Ilina,
Sounds like you are still recovering from all the work hours, Christmas preparations, and trip....If I could be half as creative as you when you are rusty, I would be happy! This has got to be one of the prettiest Valentines cards I have seen....And your butterfly card post was really cute - not surprised you used butterflies - I know you love butterflies! Get rested up this holiday weekend; bet you will be making some cards too lol. Mary L
Heidi Bound said…
Your card is so beautiful and very delicate. I love your use of the kraft on kraft cardstock. Nicely done!