Monday, November 30, 2009

Merry and Bright





Today is the last day to take advantage of the SU! Holiday Extravaganza and my special for my tutorials and templates. Buy Three and get Two free ( of equal or lesser value)




Here is a Christmas card I made using unconventional colors: bashful blue and orchid opulence. I used the Sizzix Textured plates for the background, some dazzling diamonds, the ribbon is not SU! because I couldn't find matching ribbon, as well the brads.
I used Merriment stamp and Tree Trimmings stamp set for the image.
























2 comments:

  1. I really love the non traditional holiday colors. great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like nontraditional Christmas colors - we benefit when you do something different!! Pretty! At least you know you will be going back to warmer snowless weather after your business trip! Take care
    Mklecuyer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to