Thursday, October 22, 2009

North Cali is beautiful

As the tile says, North California is beautiful, especially driving through Napa Valley.

I just wanted to remind you that the blog candy will close on Friday early morning when I will use www.random.com to pick a winner of the Fall Flair stamp set.

As well I just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful comments and compliments of my work. Sitting in the hotel room was a pleasure to read all the comments left so far.

Thank you.

As well here is my dinner. LoL.... we went to this Japanese restourant in Oakland and I just wanted some noodles, and here is what I got. My coworker and I cracked up when the waiter brought this huge bowl of seafood and some noodles. It was HUGE and that shrimp staring at me!!! Hilarious!!!!

3 comments:

  1. haha thats funny. I live in northern california and if you ever get a chance to go to shelter cove you should . Its so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XOXOX shrimp!!!!!!! Those mushrooms are adorable!!!

    Have a safe trip home :0)

    Char in So Cal
    {scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}

    ReplyDelete

Places I have been to