Friday, October 30, 2009

Make Merry!

My Etsy Shop
Class Instructions
LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER for the FOLLOWING CLASSES:
(registration ends on October 31st at 10pm)
Fall Leaves Mini Class
Flower Folds Tote Mini Class
Inspired by Nature class
Serene Snowflakes class

Here are couple quick cards I made last night. It was already midnight and I was determined to make a card. I had to keep it VERY simple since I had to get to bed so I could get up in the morning to go to work.
I used whisper white cardstock, red rhinestones, real red and old olive cardstock, ink and markers, some DMC floss and ruler, as well Berry Christmas and Merry and Bright stamp sets.




1 comment:

stampernancy said...

I really like these simple, elegant and quick cards - thanks for sharing them

Places I have been to