Just had to write to say Thank You




This is post #2 for today. Can ya believe it? This is a case from the new catalog, I just altered the sentiment to say Thank You, since I made several of these cards for the people who helped us move, actually unload the moving van. Cutting the leaf took more time than making the rest of the card!!! ANyway, it's 11.30pm over here and I am about to hit the bed. Scroll down for complete list of supplies used for this card.
supplies:
stamps: Paradise, retired thank you from under $10 from last catalog
ink: old olive, chocolate chip
paper: textured kiwi kiss, really rust, whisper white and barely banana
other: wide oval punch, stamp-a-ma-jig, neutral buttons (retired), linen thread, 1 1/4" square punch

Comments

Jaspere said…
This is great. I have to say that I'm one of those crazy people that loves to sit and cut out images. I find it relaxing.