Hanna Stamps! Sneak Peek 1, Day 1

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. This is the first card I made since we moved and it's for the today's Hanna Stamps! challenge which I am hosting. It was Be Inspred challenge. And this is a sneak peek of one of the two new Rileys, Mr and Mrs Farmer Filey. Ain't they cute.

I am sorry I will keep this post short since we don't have internet at home and I am at the leasing office of our complex.

Don't forget to check out the blogs of the other Design Team members and check their creations and sneak peeks of this month's Hanna Stamps! release.

The release party will be on Tuesday starting at 9pm over the Hanna Stamps! forum on Splitcoast Stampers.

Check back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!



Comments

Jaspere said…
OMG! This is adorable. Perfect fall colors and you can't go wrong with that sweet image either.
Monique said…
Fall is my favorite as well...the colors..pumpkins,,,scarecrows..the only thing is that the season is so short one minute it is here and the next it is gone and it's winder :) great card