Hanna Stamps! September Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to Hanna Stamps September! Blog Hop! If you haven't landed on my blog from Jeanne's blog then you may want to go and visit Frances' blog so that you can start at the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss any of the wonderful creations the Hanna Stamps Design Team have created for you to see today.
Here is my creation for today. I used the Wheat Riley to make this card. I stamped Riley with momento ink and colored it with copic markers. This cute Riley will be released on Tuesday night.
Join us on Tuesday over the Splitcoast stampers Hanna Stamp! forum for the release party which will start at 9pm and will go until 11pm. It'll be a LOT of fun!!!

Now you can scroll down to see what is your next stop in the hop :)


Well, now is time to depart from my blog .. to continue your journey, hop on over to Adela's blog.

Comments

Sandra MacLean said…
Love your coloring Ilina!! You really are mastering those copics!!
Aw, he's so cute! I love your card for fall!
TFS :*)
Mary Giles said…
Love the colors and the papers are absolutely gorgeous.
MiamiKel said…
Such a sweet card! So very Fall and beautifully done :)
Gabby said…
OMG I'm in love with that banjo playing hill-billy! LOL! GORGEOUS coloring!
Jessica said…
That moose is just adorable, great job on the card, so cute!
Moni said…
Gorgeous, and cute image! Hugs,Moni
StampinCathy said…
Adorable and love your coloring.
Tracey said…
Love Farmer Riley! Your colours are fantastic on this!!
Betty Meyskens said…
Farmer Riley is just one awesome dude - my husband grows wheat on his farm and this stamp would be perfect for a card. Many of our friends are also farmers - so this is one cool stamp to get. Love the autumny feel to your card and those buttons are just great. The twine is so perfect for a farmer type card.
Virgo5 said…
I love him, and I love the paper you used!
lisa gobea said…
I am so in the mood for fall now. Your card is just adorable!!!! TFS, Lisa G
Directmailscrapper said…
You've left me no choice. I have to buy that stamp and find that paper. I found you on the blog hop and just subscribed to your blog. Great job!
Such a cute image of Riley, and love the fall leaves!
Cathy said…
OMG I love this Riley and your coloring is perfect.
Teri said…
Love Riley and your awesome color combo!!
txbluiz said…
i love farmer riley!!! You did a great job coloring!
hellerlittle said…
oh, how sweet is this Riley ???
so cute, thank for showing !!!!

Greeting from Germany
by hellerlittle
Edith said…
Sweet card, love the colors!
Greetings from germany!
Edith
Dawn said…
I just love that sweet little Riley! Beautiful!
Cat said…
Just adorable! I love your card!
Jeri said…
Oh my goodness. This Riley is just adorable.
JessicaK said…
What an adorable Riley! And I love the paper colors you picked out.
scrappintlc said…
Oh I love my Rileys. Every month they just keep gettign better. :)
Gwen P. said…
Just LOVE this card Ilina! The colours are gorgeous and besides Fall IS my favorite season!! TFS!
Stempelfan said…
Its a really cute card. Great coloring
hobbydiva said…
Fabulous fall card! I totally ADORE this Riley!!!!!!
Unknown said…
Love that moose! Riley gets cuter every release! Love your cards!