Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hanna Stamps! September Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to Hanna Stamps September! Blog Hop! If you haven't landed on my blog from Jeanne's blog then you may want to go and visit Frances' blog so that you can start at the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss any of the wonderful creations the Hanna Stamps Design Team have created for you to see today.
Here is my creation for today. I used the Wheat Riley to make this card. I stamped Riley with momento ink and colored it with copic markers. This cute Riley will be released on Tuesday night.
Join us on Tuesday over the Splitcoast stampers Hanna Stamp! forum for the release party which will start at 9pm and will go until 11pm. It'll be a LOT of fun!!!

Now you can scroll down to see what is your next stop in the hop :)


Well, now is time to depart from my blog .. to continue your journey, hop on over to Adela's blog.

35 comments:

  1. Love your coloring Ilina!! You really are mastering those copics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, he's so cute! I love your card for fall!
    TFS :*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the papers are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! So very Fall and beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I'm in love with that banjo playing hill-billy! LOL! GORGEOUS coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That moose is just adorable, great job on the card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, and cute image! Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Farmer Riley! Your colours are fantastic on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Farmer Riley is just one awesome dude - my husband grows wheat on his farm and this stamp would be perfect for a card. Many of our friends are also farmers - so this is one cool stamp to get. Love the autumny feel to your card and those buttons are just great. The twine is so perfect for a farmer type card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love him, and I love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so in the mood for fall now. Your card is just adorable!!!! TFS, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've left me no choice. I have to buy that stamp and find that paper. I found you on the blog hop and just subscribed to your blog. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute image of Riley, and love the fall leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I love this Riley and your coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Riley and your awesome color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love farmer riley!!! You did a great job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh, how sweet is this Riley ???
    so cute, thank for showing !!!!

    Greeting from Germany
    by hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet card, love the colors!
    Greetings from germany!
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love that sweet little Riley! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just adorable! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness. This Riley is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an adorable Riley! And I love the paper colors you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I love my Rileys. Every month they just keep gettign better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just LOVE this card Ilina! The colours are gorgeous and besides Fall IS my favorite season!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Its a really cute card. Great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous fall card! I totally ADORE this Riley!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that moose! Riley gets cuter every release! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to