Decisions and Changes....Ones not easily Made


Well.... This has been very tough decision to make. But it's one that I had to make and I believe it's for the best for me at this point of time. Since I moved to GA things have been little crazy, new job, new home, apartment full of boxes, new people, and so on.

I found very hard meeting deadlines and hardly stamping during the week. So, I decided that it'll be the best to step down from the Hanna Stamps! design team. Even with the "approval" of SU! to finish my DT term at the end of the year, I had to make the decision sooner to step down.
As you may have noticed I haven't been posting as much as I did before the move.... I will keep posting my creations, but I can't promise that it'll be every single day.

I am hopping to get back soon to a regular routine and settle down sooner.

With that being said, here is a card I have for you today. I used Of the Earth and On Your Birthday stamp sets for it.


Comments

Jeannie said…
Beautiful card! I have to make one today for my father-in-law -- this is masculine enough that it would be appropriate. TFS!
Jaspere said…
This is gorgeous.