Flight of the Butterfly Suitcase and cards set - New Class






I am happy to introduce you the first class for this month: Flight of the Butterfly suitcase and cards. In this class you will make the suitcase holder and five cards and you will receive envelopes for the cards.
The pre-registration is until August 31st. I will be placing the order for supplies on September 1st, and the kits will be mailed to you around September 15th or earlier.
As well instructions and printable template are available for this class. You will receive a printable template and step-by-step instructions full with pictures. The instructions will start being emailed to you on Friday, August 14th or earlier.

For the class kits you have two options:
1. Purchase the supplies without stamp set
2. Purchase the supplies including Flight Of The Butterfly Stamp set
Shipping is included in the price, as well you will receive step-by-step instructions via email for this class

Purchase Template and Instructions - $5.95














Comments

elise leverton said…
Hi there!

Really cute project!

If I order the "supplies only" option, does the kit come pre-stamped?

thanks,
Elise
Ilina Crouse said…
Elise,
I don't provide stamped images with the kits, as it's not allowed according to the Stampin' Up! Policy. That is the reason I offer an option to purchase the stamp set.
e said…
I was wondering, because I don't have the "melon mambo" marker/ink pad.
Ilina Crouse said…
Send me an email at ilina.crouse@gmail.com. I can include it as a part of your kit with the supplies only option if you like, and send you a paypal invoice.