Wedding Sweet and Sketch Challenge 239

Don't forget to check out my classes and class instructions
Registration until FRIDAY July 31st
Sunny Day Purse Class,
For All You Do Stationery and
Christmas in July

CLASS INSTRUCTIONS

As I said in my previous post I made another monochromatic card for another challenge. I made this one for this weeks SCS Sketch Challenge 239. I wanted to use another set I haven't used at all, so I decided to use the Wedding sweet. Scroll down for complete list of supplies used for this card.

Supplies:
stamps: wedding sweet
ink: rich razzleberry, pale plum
paper: rich razzleberry, very vanilla, pale plum
other: half back pearls, Texturz Plate: perfect details


Comments

Jaspere said…
I find monochromatic cards so difficult but I adore yours.
Kylie said…
Sooooooo pretty, love the colours!