Very Thankful

Yesterday I was able to color several images while resting my back. This is one of them. I stamped it on watercolor paper and colored it with SU! write markers and my aqua painter. When I first saw this stamp set I had to have it because of this cute turtle. :) I haven't been still able to move a lot, so tonight I may end up coloring bunch of other images and little by little turn them into cards.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies used for this card


Supplies:
stamps: Very Thankful
paper: watercolor, Tall Tales, old olive, chocolate chip, so saffron
ink: staz on, markers in old olive, so saffron, crushed curry, going gray, real red
other: scallop edge punch

ENJOY!

Comments

Caitlin said…
Your water coloring amazes me. It is so perfect! You do such a wonderful job.
Unknown said…
so adorable! it makes me want to pick up that turtle. awesome card :)