Two Blog Awards

I received two blog awards during the past 10 days. One from Wendy Hawkinson and one from Brandy Prater.
Thank you ladies, I am so HONORED that you have picked me and my blog :)
Now I need to select 30 blogs to give them an award (15 for each award). There is no way that I can list 30, it will take me a whole day.
So if you think you qualify and would like this award, it's yours. If you think I haven't visited your blog please leave me a comment with your blog address and I will make sure I visit it :)

Thank you

Comments

Linda Rodenberg said…
Hi Ilina,
If you do not mind, I would like the honor of displaying that lovely badge on my blog please;

www.prettyinky.blogspot.com

I enjoy reading your posts to the LNS group and your beautiful creations...you really inspire me.

Linda Rodenberg