There is nothing better than a true FRIEND

***Don't forget to check my classes and tutorials
classes: Sunny Day Purse and For All you do
Two Drawer Butterfly Box Tutorial

instructions for classes are on the side bar ****

Here is a card I made with another new set from PTI that I had to have. It's called IN BLOOM. I just loved the large flowers and their design. As well I used an old PTI challenge sketch for this card :) The flowers and leaves are colored with Copic markers : pure poppy (R24, R29 and R59) and ripe avocado collections (YG93, YG95 and YG97) Scroll down for complete list of supplies.

Supplies:
stamps: In Bloom (PTI)
ink: Pallete Hybrid
paper: kraft, basic black, PTI white and pure poppy
other: scallop edge punch, old olive narrow grosgrain ribbon, corner rounder punch, dimensionals

Comments

Melanie said…
This card is gorgeous. I seriously *need* this stamp set! I just love these colors together with the kraft and black...it's just stunning!