Stamping on Paint Swatches

Don't forget to check out my classes and class instructions
Registration until FRIDAY July 31st
Sunny Day Purse Class,
For All You Do Stationery and
Christmas in July

CLASS INSTRUCTIONS

Here is a card we made last night over my upline's place for Diva Night. To attend Diva Night we must meet certain criteria -many of us like to earn it every quarter, because it's always fun :)For this card we stamped the Upsy Daisy stamp of paint swatch with Whisper white craft ink, and then embossed with white embossing powder. It's so COOL! Scroll down for list of supplies.


SupplieS:
stamps: Thank you kindly, Upsy Daisy
ink: whisper white, night of navy
paper: whisper white, so saffron
other: paint swatch, scallop edge punch, white ep, heat tool


Comments

Tammy Q Howell said…
I love this! I will have to pull out my paint swatches. This is so smart and the colors are perfect. I love that set.