SC238 and Lovely Flowers



Don't forget to check out my classes and class instructions
July classes (Registration until July 31st)
Sunny Day Purse Class, For All You Do Stationery and Christmas in July
CLASS INSTRUCTIONS


I decided to play along with the Splitcoast weekly sketch challenge and this is the card I came up with. It looks ok, I am not 100% pleased, but oh well. I have been feeling so tired all day since we had to get up early, as we had a person from an real estate agency coming over to take pictures of our place, and I was up last night pretty late, or early ( morning)



Supplies:
stamps: Lovely flowers bundle
paper: rich razzleberry, PTI white, old olive, melon mambo
ink: momento in tuxedo black, versamark, versamark dazzle champagne
other: copic markers, white embossing powder, heat tool, scallop edge punch, rich razzleberry polka dot ribbon,

Comments

Christyne said…
Ilina, this is just STUNNING! Great job on this card and the challenge.
Lynn Put said…
Very pretty! Love the use of the new In Colors!
Joni said…
What is the lovely flowers bundle?
Lorie said…
Oh, my goodness...that is lovely! :o)