Paradise Thank you

I just love the new Rich Razzleberry color. I can't stop using it! Here is a card I made last night using the new Paradise stamp set. This set is full with leaves which are solid images. And they are so cool. I stamped one of them as a main image, and another one on my background layer of rich razzleberry cardstock. Scroll down for complete list of supplies used for this card.


Supplies:
stamps: Paradise, Teeny Tiny Wishes
paper: Cottage wall dsp, Rich Razzleberry, Old olive, Whisper White
ink: old olive, rich razzleberry
other: earth elements buttons (retired), Old olive narrow grosgrain ribbon, linen thred, sponge doubers

Comments

Just Sponge It! said…
This is another set I keep going back to. You are so being my enabler today. Beautiful card!
emily said…
this set is on my list, love how you used it with the new dsp!