Nursery Necessities Dieper Card

***Don't forget to check my classes and tutorials
classes: Sunny Day Purse and For All you do
Two Drawer Butterfly Box Tutorial

instructions for classes are on the side bar ****

Here is a card I created this morning. I have been wanting to make a diaper card for a while and finally I sat down this morning and I made it. As well I put together a template for you, because I know you will ask for it ;) You can download the template HERE.
It's meant to be printed on 8 1/2x11 paper, and the dimension is 8 1/2" x 11" . Below you will find a image with the dimensions if you would like to draw it by hand, which I actually did. The dimension of the diaper is 5 1/2" x 4 1/2" which perfectly fits in A2 card size envelope.
I made the card to go inside little bit smaller 4 1/4" x 5 3/4".
As well bellow you will find all the supplies used for this card.
The sides are made with half circles with diameter of 7 1/4".







Supplies:
stamps: Introducing, You are invited, Nursery Necessities
paper: very vanilla, bashful blue
ink: whisper white craft, bashful blue, basic black
other: white embossing powder, clear rhinestone brad, star punches - large and small, Crop-a-Dile, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, scallop edge punch


Comments

Mary Lou said…
How cute! You do such fun things!
Kayleen said…
Truly the cutest thing I've ever seen. I had to drop everything and run to make one right away. You can see my version on my blog at http://kayleenscreations.blogspot.com. Thank you for being so inspirational!
Jaspere said…
Wow this is super cute. Thanks for including the template.
Emily S said…
What a great card!! Can't wait to make one myself!!
Anonymous said…
Wow... I love this.. This has to be one of the best if not the best invite I have ever seen.It's adorable.

Great job and thanks for sharing...

Denise
kareN stampZ said…
This is so clever (& cute)
Jeannie said…
Very cute! I love that you did it with vanilla instead of the usual whisper white -- gives it an almost vintage look. Thanks for the template too!
Anonymous said…
I can't get the template to down load is it possible to email it to me? kftrouble@aol.com
Mayra Rodriguez said…
Is it possible to email this template. I love your card.
lilsisi.rodriguez@gmail.com
Kelly said…
This is exactly what I have been looking for to make my Baby Announcements for my new baby girl that is due in October. Since the link to the template is not working, would you be willing to email it to me. I would greatly appreciate it.

kscott78@comcast.net

I love your work, you are very talented!!

Kelly
Unknown said…
hi honey would love to have a go at this could you email me the template please idoj70@gmail.com thank you