Nature's Nest Thinking of You

Here is yet another card I made with an image I colored on Sunday, and it's another turtle. I have thing about turtles. I used to have a turtle when I was kid, he was a water turtle, and one of those miniature turtles, so stinkin' cute.
On another note, my back feels better today, I haven't taken any pain killers yet today :D So we shall see how that goes.
As for the card I used three stamp sets: Nature's nest, wood grain background stamp and three little words. As well I used the new Cottage wall dsp. I stamped the turtle on watercolor paper and colored it using always artichoke, old olive and crushed curry SU! write markers. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.




Supplies:
stamps: Nature's Nest, Wood Grain, Three little words
ink: Staz-on in Jet Black, SU! write markers: always artichoke, old olive, crushed curry, Old Olive Classic Ink
paper: old olive, crushed curry, watercolor, Cottage Wall dsp
other: summer sun corduroy buttons, linen thread, aqua painter

Enjoy! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great job! I ordered this set on 7/1 and it should be here tomorrow - it takes a whole week to get here. Thank you for sharing! Hope you feel better soon.
Monika
my blog: monikastamp.wordpress.com
Danni said…
Your cards are just amazing! You are truly an inspiration!
Pam said…
What a wonderful job on the turtle! I love it!
Beautifully colored! Love your card (:
Cynthia Ferenz said…
Beautiful! This is one of the stamp sets on my list...I think it just moved up a spot. TFS!

Cindy Ferenz
Jaspere said…
Your coloring is amazing. I keep on waiting for the turtle to walk right on off the card *LOL*
Christyne said…
This is stunning! You did a wonderful job colouring the turtle.
Anonymous said…
i love when you color. You do an awesome job.

denise
Tina said…
Love the color job on your turtle! Great card!