Mojo Monday 97

Don't forget to check out my classes and class instructions
July classes (Registration until FRIDAY -July 31st)
Sunny Day Purse Class,
For All You Do Stationery and
Christmas in July

Here is a card I made for this weeks Mojo Monday challenge. Instead of circle I used the cut out butterfly. I really wanted to use this set but I was stuck with color combinations. The humid weather is getting to me and I don't have much inspiration for creating. So I remembered while ago I saw on Andrea Walford's blog she used the same color combination, so I decided to go with very vanilla, kraft and chocolate chip. I usually don't do monochromatic that much, but in a bit I will post another monochromatic card.
Scroll down for comlete list of supplies.


Supplies:
stamps: simple friendship
ink: chocolate chip
paper: kraft, very vanilla, chocolate chip, bella bleu dsp
other: photo corner punch, paper piercer, corner rounder punch, doodlebug sugar cookie brads, chocolate chip ribbon, crystal effects

Comments

rush8888 said…
true elegance. thank you for sharing.
SCRAPCRAZY said…
Gorgeous, simply Gorgeous!! not fair though, I know you have to be a pro;)