Mojo 97 on my couch

Don't forget to check out my classes and class instructions
Registration until FRIDAY July 31st
Sunny Day Purse Class,
For All You Do Stationery and
Christmas in July

Here is another card I made for this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge , I mirror imaged the sketch. I used the new SU! Thoroughly modern designer series paper and the new PTI sets On my couch and On My couch additions. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


supplies:
stamps: On my couch and On My couch additions (PTI)
ink: soft suede and rose red
paper: soft suede, rose red, PTI white, thorougly modern dsp
other: circle nestabilities, soft suede polka dot grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, photo corner punch, crystal effects


Comments

Heidi said…
Wow! Very nice card! I love the colors and all the elements!
Kim said…
So cute! I love the dp you used and the colors.