Let's get together!

Today is the last day to register for the following classes:
Sunny Day Purse Class,
For All You Do Stationery and
Christmas in July

Check out my:
CLASS INSTRUCTIONS

Here is another card I made using the On My Couch stamp set from Paper Trey Ink. I stamped the chair on Heidi Grace paterned paper and cut it out, as well the pillow. At first I wasn't really into this set. But I liked it because it had so many sentiments. So after a lot of thinking I ordered it, and I am not disapointed at all.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


Supplies
stamps: On My Couch, On My couch additions
ink: Lavender moon and dark chocolate Pallete Perfect Match
paper: chocolate chip, pale plum, PTI Vintage cream, Heidi Grace patterned paper
other: Paris dew drops, scallop edge punch, 1/16" hole punch


Comments

Heidi said…
Love the stripes on the chair! This is a very cute card!
Aimes said…
Gosh you're really making this stamp set work wonders - just gorgeous! I love the stripes and the cushion!
Hugs,
Aimes
x