Hey there, Chickadee

***Don't forget to check my classes and tutorials
classes: Sunny Day Purse and For All you do
Two Drawer Butterfly Box Tutorial

instructions for classes are on the side bar ****

So, I can't stop playing with this new set from PaperTreyInk. I just love Everyday Button Bits, because I LOVE buttons!!!! Here is another card I made with it. I wanted to make it simple, so the focus is on the buttons and the little birds. I used the CB folder Swiss dots to emboss the ends of the card stock. Scroll down for the list of supplies and my SUPPLY of BUTTONS (Please DO NOT JUDGE ME for the amount of buttons I own!!! ;) )



Supplies:
stamps: Everyday Button Bits
ink: True Black Pallete, Spring Rain Pallete, Hibiscus Burst Pallete
paper: PTI white, Rose red, Bashful blue
other: rose red narrow grosgrain ribbon, swiss dots embossing folder, DCM floss, craft needle, hibiscus bur
st vintage buttons, spring rain vintage buttons

ENJOY!


Don't forget to check out my classes and instructions HERE

Comments

Kylie said…
Lovely card, it's soooooooooooo cute lol, love your stitching and the way you used the CB embossing folder!
Can't judge you for the buttons, I love buttons too lol!

Take Care,
Kylie X
Diana Gibbs said…
This is hilarious! Love it!

Hugs,Di
Maureen Merritt said…
Seriously, could this set be ANY cuter? Another awesome card :)