Herb Expressions Thyme Time :)

Hello everyone!
I have another card using watercoloring for you. When I get in the mood of doing something, I can't stop. That happened with the watercoloring, and plus it kept me from being bored stupid of Sunday.
My back is much better, yesterday I survived the day without any pain killers, which is good :)
Anyways, I really like this new set Herb Expressions and it's perfect for watercoloring. Until I saw it I didn't know the meaning of all those herbs. Back home these herbs are used for healing and as spices, no particular meaning.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies


Supplies:
stamps: Herb Expressions
ink: staz-on, old olive, SU! write markers: bashful blue, lavender lace and old olive
paper: lavender lace, old olive, old olive prints, watercolor
other: old olive grosgrain ribbon, earth elements brads, aqua painter

ENJOY!

Comments

Just Sponge It! said…
I keep going back to this set, but haven't ordered it, yet! Your card is beautiful!
Pretty card, love the colours you have used! TFS! Hugs always!