Hanna Stamps! Sneak Peeks Day#3

Finally I got around editing the pictures of the cards. Sean brought me some pain medicine and my back feels little better, not the best, but still I can't be on the computer too much or sitting on my craft desk.
Anyway, here are two cards I have for you today using Ice Cream Riley :) Isn't he just cute? I made the ice cream cone using creamy caramel cardstock and I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the mosaic embossing folder, then cut out the cone. The ice cream scoop is made using the circle and scallop circle nestabilitiles.
Don't forget to check the blogs of the other design team members which you will find on the side bar, as well the two guest designers for this month
Keri Brown and
Laurie Clout
and leave them some love :)



Comments

Jaspere said…
Another fabulous Riley. I am so behind on using my Riley's I haven't purchased one in awhile. I really love this one (well 99% of them)
Monique said…
awwww..he is so cute . honestly I just want to eat him up lol....your cards are always so beautiful...hope your back is feeling better soon..
Angie Williams said…
Oh, this Riley is just darling!