Hanna Stamps! Sneak Peeks Day #4 Part 2

As I promised, I am back with two new samples made with the new to be release stamp Cyber Riley. This stamp will be available for purchase tonight at Hanna Stamps! online store.
These two cards remind me of me and my husband when we were dating, while I was in Macedonia and he was here in the US.
You will find the supplies used under each card.


supplies:
stamps: Cyber Riley, Three little words (SU!)
ink: momento in tuxedo black
paper: prism soft white, bordering blue, PTI white, making memories heirlooms patterned paper
other: white doodlebug brads, nestabilities, paper piercing tool, clip, copic markers, corner rounder punch



Supplies:
stamps: Cyber Riley, Three little words (SU!)
paper: prism soft white, berry bliss designer paper (retired), pretty in pink, close to cocoa
ink: momento black
other: copic markers, pretty in pink taffeta ribbon, buttons, fabric flowers, window word punch, corner rounder punch, nestabilities

Comments

Unknown said…
i have missed visiting your blogs! your work is just amazing and i'm always inspired!