Hanna Stamps! Sneak Peek 2, Day 1

Today is the last day to register for the following classes:
Sunny Day Purse Class,
For All You Do Stationery and
Christmas in July

Check out my:
CLASS INSTRUCTIONS

Here is a sneak peek from another set from Hanna Stamps! that will be released on Monday. Safari Hanna. I just loved this tree image with the elephants, so I decided to use it as focal point of my card. I stamped it with Pallete Hybrid Noir ink and used the Nestabilities to cut it out.
Check out what the rest of Design Team members have in store for you today ( Far right side bar)
Join us for the Release Party on Monday from 9pm until 11pm over Splitcoaststampers, on the Hanna Stamps! forum.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies used for this card


supplies:
stamps: Safari Hanna, Teeny Tiny wishes
paper: basic black, basic gray, PTI white, Paper Pizzas patterner paper
ink: Pallete Hybrid Noir
other: basic black grosgrain ribbon, photo corner punch, silver brads, Crop-a-dile, nestabilities


Comments

Vicki G said…
Ilina, I just about died when I saw this card! It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Vicki