Greetings, Earthling!

Here is another card I made with a new catalog stamp set. This set is called Greeting, Earthling. These monsters and robots are so stinkin' cute and I had to color them in bright colors. As well I used the new in colors for this card. Scroll down for more details about the card :)

Supplies:
stamps: Greetings, Earthling
ink: momento in tuxedo black, versamark
paper: crushed curry, whisper white, bermuda bay, melon mambo, razzleberry lemonade dsp
other: crushed curry polka dot ribbon, silver brads, copic markers, scallop edge punch, nestabilities

Comments

Angie Williams said…
I think I need this set!! I love your card!
Jaspere said…
This is so cute. Love the IC this year.
Wendy Hawkinson said…
This card is amazing!
I love the layout....

I left you a blog award on my blog--I hope you accept it!

~Wendy
www.gotrubberwillstamp.blogspot.com