Greenhouse Garden Box

Sorry I haven't posted in couple days. On Friday we went to the Ice Cream social and it was good, though there were SOOOO many people and it was so crowded. Then later that day my back started bugging me, the pain was gone by the morning, so I could have a painless Farmers Market. The weather was very nice and I enjoyed being outside, though it was little windy and I had to run after my cards few times, and another lesson I learned was " do not wear a dress when it's windy", I had to hold it down all the time lol. At the end of the market my upline Claire and her husband Farrel showed up, so they gave us ride home. And my back started bugging me again, so I haven't been able to do much. I have some Hanna Stamps! sneak peeks to show you, I am still editing the pictures.
For now here is a box I made using the PTI Get A Handle on It My Timeless Template and I used the new Greenhouse garden stamp set for it. It's a two step stamping set and i just love the flowers.
I will be back with some Hanna Stamps! sneak peeks very soon :)
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.



Supplies:
stamps: Greenhouse garden, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
ink: pale plum, rich razzleberry, pretty in pink, melon mambo, old olive, summer sun, barely banana
paper: PTI white, Rich Razzleberry
other: stamp-a-ma-jig, rich razzleberry polka dot ribbon, oval punch, corner rounder punch

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this box and stamp set. My stamps will be here tomorrow including the one you used.
Great job, Chris
Joyce Spear said…
Gorgeous project! Thanks for putting Greenhouse Garden on my radar, as I totally overlooked the set while making up my original wishlist! :)
Stephanie said…
Oh this is so pretty!
Emily S said…
Wow I LOVE this set!!! Didn't even notice it when I flipped through the catalog, this is probably going to be a MUST HAVE!
Lorie said…
This is LOVELY! Another set goes on my list!
Ruth Norton said…
Beautiful! Love the colors you used!