Flight of the Butterfly

***Don't forget to check my classes and tutorials
classes: Sunny Day Purse and For All you do
Two Drawer Butterfly Box Tutorial
instructions for classes are on the side bar ****



Those who know me, know that I LOVE butterflies. I feel so bad for not using this set as much. I have used it twice, once to make a card and once when me and Sean made a kite, we stamped it with this set in blue. And I used another color combination that I usually don't.
Sorry I don't know what else to say, LOL, I am so tired, and haven't taken a nap yet, so I am just going to do so :) Check back later and scroll down for complete list of supplies.
note: the bow is tied using easy bow :)


supplies:
stamps: flight of the butterfly, bundle (sorry can't remember the name) Hostess Level 3
paper: basic black, whisper white, pretty in pink, melon mambo, vellum cardstock
ink: pretty in pink, basic black, melon mambo
other: butterfly punch, black organdy ribbon, MS lace punch,Easy Bow

Comments

RenĂ©e said…
This is gorgeous!
Valerie M said…
Ok, so not only did you seem to tie the PERFECT bow, but I love the scalloped edge along the left side of the ribbon!

And the butterflies are sweet too!