Falling Leaves

Here is a card made using another new set from the 2009-2010 idea book and catalog. This set is called Falling Leaves and it has 5 different leaf images, plus 3 sentiments and 1 round sentiment/image. It's SO FUN!
I made this very simple card using this set. Scroll down for complete list of supplies used.



Supplies:
stamps: Falling Leaves
ink: soft suede, always artichoke, ruby red and more mustard
paper: confetti cream, soft suede, more mustard
other: earth elements buttons (retired), linen thread, paper piercing tool


Comments

Stephanie said…
Oh I love this, I am a sucker for fall cards.
Diana Gibbs said…
oops, there's one I didn't get! Cute card!!!

Hugs,
Di
Monique said…
I was looking at that set to..Fall is my favorite time of year and love fall colors :)very nice card :)
Anonymous said…
What a cute set--it's on my wish list--but not in my first order which came today--Yipee!
Thanks for sharing, Nola
WebDeb said…
I love this set -- and your card confirms that it should be #1 on my first new catty order! Beautiful job!