Falling Leaves Again

Here is another card I created with the new Falling Leaves set, actually this is the first one I did, and the one I posted yesterday was second :)
I just love this set. Few years ago I didn't like solid image stamps, but I find myself liking them more and more. Besides Falling Leaves, I used the new dsp Autumn Traditions. I ordered this paper by mistake, but I am now liking it more and more :) The ribbon is the new Soft Suede polka dot ribbon, just reversed. Scroll down for complete list of details.

Supplies:
Stamps: Falling Leaves
ink: ruby red, always artichoke, more mustard, soft suede
paper: Autumn traditions, always artichoke, more mustard, soft suede ruby red
other: paper piercing tool, soft suede polka dot ribbon

Comments

Jaspere said…
I think I like this one better. I'm still not one for the solid stamp images other than for backgrounds.