Christmas in July Class - register by July 31st

***Don't forget to check my classes and tutorials
classes: Sunny Day Purse and For All you do
Two Drawer Butterfly Box Tutorial

instructions for classes are on the side bar ****

Here is the last class for this month. CHRISTMAS in JULY! In this class you will make a box with a closure/ clutch on the front. The size of the box is 1 1/2"x 6" x 4 1/2". As well you will make five different cards to go in it, plus you will receive five very vanilla envelopes.
This is a great for a gift or for personal use. I am going to be making myself several of those :)
As well you have the option of purchasing just the tutorial for the class.
Registration is open until July 31st. I will be placing the order for supplies on August 1st and classes will ship as soon as I receive the supplies and prepare the kits, latest by the middle of August.
You have few options for this class
Supplies Only: $22 (includes shipping within the US)
Supplies and Season of Joy stamp set ($ 26.95 value before tax and shipping) : $53
Supplies and 3 ink pads (real red, old olive and garden green) : $43
I want it ALL option: $75
In case you would like Whisper white craft ink let me know.





Christmas in July Class











Comments

Carol Matthews said…
What a lovely set of cards! I really like your card box too. Thanks for sharing.
Carol
Kayleen said…
I love it, of course. Had to buy the tutorial right away. You are simply amazing and you really make me look good in front of my clients!!!
Dawn said…
I'm lovin' all of your SU! stuff lately! Great job - keep it up! : )