Catalog CASE once again :)

***Don't forget to check my classes and tutorials
classes: Sunny Day Purse and For All you do
Two Drawer Butterfly Box Tutorial
instructions for classes are on the side bar ****

I cased the catalog once more. This time 100%. When I saw the front page for first time I knew I wanted to make this card. And yesterday my set Framed with Love arrived, so I was able to make it :) Scroll down for complete list of supplies. The dimension of the folded card is 4"x4"

Supplies:
stamps: Medalion, Framed with Love, Teeny Tiny Wishes
paper: Throughly Modern, Very Vanilla Textured, Very Vanilla, Real Red Textured
ink: crushed curry, real red, basic black, soft suede pad and marker
other: pretties, lots of tags dies, color spritzer tool

ENJOY!

Comments

Carey said…
This is absolutely gorgeous. It is so much easier and fun to see than what is on the catty. TFS and the inspiration.
Anonymous said…
Great job--I love it even more with your butterfly watermark!
Beautiful card! Very elegant (: