Sunday, July 19, 2009

Buttons, Buttons and More Buttons - Everyday Button Bits

***Don't forget to check my classes and tutorials
classes: Sunny Day Purse and For All you do
Two Drawer Butterfly Box Tutorial
instructions for classes are on the side bar ****

When I saw the sneak peeks from PaperTrey Ink of the new stamp set they came up with called " Everyday button bits" I had to have it. Each image has left out part where you put a button, or two or three. So stinkin' cute and so clever. And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE buttons, so I had to have this set, and it arrived yesterday. Soon I will show you my button collection! Promise you won't faint ;)
Here is the first card I made with it :) Scroll down for complete list of details and supplies.

stamps: everyday button bits
ink: chocolate chip, old olive, bashful blue
paper: melon mambo, old olive, PTI white, bashful blue, pumpkin pie
other: new leaf vintage buttons, summer sunrise vintage buttons, spring rain vintage buttons, hibiscus vintage buttons, DCM floss, craft needle, paper piercing tool, scallop edge punch, scallop circle punch, sponge douber


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, I love this new set :) Awesome color combo!!


Places I have been to