Buttons, Buttons and More Buttons - Everyday Button Bits

***Don't forget to check my classes and tutorials
classes: Sunny Day Purse and For All you do
Two Drawer Butterfly Box Tutorial
instructions for classes are on the side bar ****



When I saw the sneak peeks from PaperTrey Ink of the new stamp set they came up with called " Everyday button bits" I had to have it. Each image has left out part where you put a button, or two or three. So stinkin' cute and so clever. And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE buttons, so I had to have this set, and it arrived yesterday. Soon I will show you my button collection! Promise you won't faint ;)
Here is the first card I made with it :) Scroll down for complete list of details and supplies.



Supplies:
stamps: everyday button bits
ink: chocolate chip, old olive, bashful blue
paper: melon mambo, old olive, PTI white, bashful blue, pumpkin pie
other: new leaf vintage buttons, summer sunrise vintage buttons, spring rain vintage buttons, hibiscus vintage buttons, DCM floss, craft needle, paper piercing tool, scallop edge punch, scallop circle punch, sponge douber

ENJOY!

Comments

Maureen Merritt said…
Absolutely gorgeous, I love this new set :) Awesome color combo!!