Bundle of Joy- Girl

I just love this little teddy bear image. It's from the new set from Stampin' Up! called Teddy and Train.
It is so fun image for watercoloring. Besides this new set I used the new final press Textured Impressions Die. I like the simple look of the card. I used the movers and shapers die with the modern label addition to cut out the layer for the sentiment, and punched out the sentiment with the new modern label punch. The ribbon is chocolate chip satin, and unfortunatelly is not available for purchase, since it was in the Holiday Mini 2 years ago.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.



Supplies:
stamps: Teddy and Train
ink: staz on, pretty in pink, blush blossom, creamy caramel, close to cocoa
paper: chocolate chip, pretty in pink, watercolor
other: chocolate chip satin ribbon, final press folder, movers and shapers die and additions (punch windows), modern label punch, aqua painter

Comments

Audrey said…
What a beautiful card! And a great one for a new baby! Love the colors together!! Too bad that ribbon is not available!!
Marge said…
Love the way you colored the bear, great water coloring.
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful card? I hope you don't have to part with it. I know you can always make another one but that is so delicate and pretty.
Have you thought about a tutorial on how you color your images. You always do a fantastic job.
I wish I can do half as good as you.

Thanks for sharing,
Denise